Super Short RibsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 1/4 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- 2 onions, quartered shopping list
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can pineapple chunks with syrup shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof pot over medium-high heat.
- Add ribs and brown well, turning frequently, about 10 minutes. Add onions, pineapple with syrup, broth, chili sauce, honey, worcestershire sauce and garlic to ribs; stir to coat.
- Cover pot and bake ribs 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake until ribs are tender, about 1 hour. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!