Chocolate DelightFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the yellow cake in a 9 x 13 pan according to box directions.
- Cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- Make the sauce by melting the chocolate. Remove from the heat. Add the 4 egg YOLKS, the sugar, & water.
- Beat the 4 egg WHITES. Fold these into the chocolate mixture.
- Line a large mixing bowl with wax paper.
- Layer into bowl 1/3 cake pieces, 1/2 chocolate mixture, 1/3 cake, 1/2 chocolate mixture and end with the last third of the cake.
- Press down firmly with a paper plate. Refrigerate overnight or at least several hours.
- Before serving, turn onto a serving plate. Peel off the waxed paper.
- Ice the dome-like cake with a lg. container of cool whip. Sprinkle shaved chocolate over the top.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!