Snickers Apple SaladFrom avemaria1a 6 years ago
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip 12-16 oz shopping list
- 1 large package of vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 cup of milk (for the pudding) shopping list
- 1 bag of fun size Snickers or 6 regular Snickers bars, cut up into small chunks and frozen, or frozen then hit with a hammer shopping list
- 3 medium size granny smith apples or other tart apple, cut up into small chunks shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix up the pudding with the milk and then combine it with the Cool Whip. Add the Snickers and then the apples.
- Note: Cut the apples after you have mixed the other ingredients so that they aren't brown when you add them. Or use lemon water to preserve them until ready.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or even overnight.