macadamia apricot chickenFrom pintobean 7 years ago
How to make it
- wash and dry chicken breasts
- combine nuts cheese bread crumbs in bowl
- whisk melted butter and jelly in stove top pan ( reserve some for brushing) pour in bowl.
- dip chicken in jelly & butter and dredge through crumb mixture.
- place on baking pan . bake for 40 to 45 min. in 350 degree preheated oven . brush with jelly & butter once or twice . be careful not to remove crust from breasts. when golden brown serve quickly
The Cookpintobean New Port Richey, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!