7 Layer Party PlatterFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 1/2 oz. can refried beans shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups guacamole ( store bought fine ) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions or green onions sliced shopping list
- 4 1/2 oz. can black olives sliced shopping list
- 1 bag tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- On a 14 inch platter, spread beans evenly to the edge.
- Place a layer of remaining ingredients leaving 1/2 inch border of each layer exposed.
- Ingredients should be layered in the order as follows: guacamole, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, green onions, olives.
- Keep covered and chilled until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips.