Strawberry And Chocolate PinwheelsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 Burrito Size flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. fat free or regular , softened Strawberry Cream Cheese- or make your own ( mix some fine chopped berries into cream cheese ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting ( storbought is fine ) shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place 2 tortillas on a work surface; spread chocolate frosting on each, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edge.
- Place remaining 2 tortillas on surface; spread each with strawberry cream cheese; top with fresh strawberries.
- Make sure to leave a 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Stack one strawberry and cream cheese tortilla on top of chocolate tortilla and roll up jelly roll style.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Wrap each roll with plastic wrap and freeze for a 1/2 hour.
- To serve, slice off the trim at each end and cut each roll into 8 pieces.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Easy but good, love that. Great post. You hav emy 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds delicious my friend.Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
thanks bunches good recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!