Creamy Zucchini SoupFrom laika 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slice your zucchini in half, vertically, and then chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Put the zucchini into a soup pot and cover with broth or water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Add the grated nutmeg and cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- If using, whisk in the cream. Otherwise, ladle the soup into bowls and drizzle with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, if you like.