Lemon Chicken LasagnaFrom mandyrob 5 years ago
- 1 16-oz. jar roasted garlic alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. drained capers shopping list
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1/2 of a 15-oz. container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 6 oz. Fontina cheese or mozarella shredded (1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 lb chicken, cooked and cut into small pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. In a saucepan combine alfredo sauce and capers. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon 1/3 cup of sauce mixture into prepared dish. Top with lasagna noodles. In a bowl stir together ricotta, 1 cup of the fontina cheese, and 1 teaspoon of the lemon peel. Spoon half the cheese mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Top with half the chicken. Spoon half the remaining sauce over chicken layer.
- Top with more noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, and remaining chicken. Add more noodles, remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining fontina and Parmesan.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 40 minutes. Let stand, covered, on wire rack for 20 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with remaining lemon peel. Makes 6 servings.
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
The Cookmandyrob TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds soooo easy and sooooo good! I can't wait to make this! I'll be using gluten-free lasagne noodles so I'm posting it on the gf groups, too. Thank you!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!