Apricot ChickenFrom starbursts 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cut up chicken parts into a glass baking dish
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour over the chicken
- Put dish into preheated oven and continue baking on 350 degrees for 1hr.15min. until the top browns a little.
- ENJOY! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS DISH:)
The Cookstarbursts Deptford, NJ
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good to me. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
sounds mighty tasty and a little spicy too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Excellent Recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!