Grilled Flank Steak SaladFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- Marinate/ refrigerate time: 3 hours shopping list
- --------------------------------------- shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 beef flank steak (3/4 pound) shopping list
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens shopping list
- 1 plum tomato, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch strips shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for dressing.
- Drain and discard marinade from steak. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 11-12 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Cut across the grain into thin slices.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the greens, tomato, radishes, celery, onions and beef. Drizzle with reserved marinade and toss to coat.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Yowza and yummo. This looks and sounds really really good. Great post my friend. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Good one Jm and as always a 55555 from me!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it