Apple Onion PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel core and slice apples into 1/4" slices.
- Peel and thinly slice onions then layer onion slices in buttered pie plate.
- Put a layer of apples on onion slices then another layer of onions ending with apples.
- Pour one cup of bouillon over the layers then sprinkle cracker crumbs on top.
- Drizzle melted butter over crumbs then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Hey Chefmeow, reminds me of one I used to make for holidays; an onion and apple layered combo with a sugary mix that baked for hours. It was melt-in-your-mouth delish. By the way, I used to live in Plano, TX, right outside of Richardson. Picked up s...moreblondeberry in Charleston loved it
That is an interesting combination. I love onions I'll have to try this.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
How different and yummy looking.You got my 5, my chef.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!