Sourdough Pan De Sal RollsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine 1 cup bread flour, the whole wheat flour, salt and sugar until well blended.
- Combine the starter, butter and water, blend into the dry mix.
- Add in the rest of the flour gradually, while mixing, until dough comes together and cleans the sides of the bowl.
- Let rise, covered, until doubled - can be up to 12 hours.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces and shape into rolls. Brush each with water.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish and dip rolls until coated well.
- Arrange on lightly greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Let rise 2 hours, or until doubled in volume.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Bake rolls for 20-25 minutes, and serve warm or room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Thank you, it has been YEARS since I was in the Philippines, this recipe might bring back a few memories. Thanks again for posting it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
On A Budget557 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members