Herb Marinated Pork LoinFrom cookinggood 7 years ago
- 2 12 oz pork tenderloins shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- pepper, fresh ground shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 3 talblespoons fresh rosemary needles shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh marjoram leaves shopping list
- 2 3" prigs fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 large zip lock bag shopping list
How to make it
- Season Pork with kosher salt and pepper, put in plastic bag.
- In a small bowl mix vinegar, sjerru 1 tablespoon black pepper, 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, rosemary, marjoram , thyme and garlic. Pour over Pork, seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Drain Pork, reserving marinade. In a large skillet heat the 2 remaining tablespoons of olive oil and brown Pork quickly on all sides. (5 to 7 minutes.)
- Place Pork in roasting pan and add reserved marinade. Roast at 425 until temperature reaches 155 F. Spoon marinade over Pork loins half way through. Cooking time should be 25 to 30 minutes
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!