Chicken BLT Salad with Barbecue DressingFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
- Salad Ingredients shopping list
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, washed and chilled shopping list
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed and chilled shopping list
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced (2 if you wish) shopping list
- Barbecue salad dressing Ingredients shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce (your favorite) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp instant minced onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First, make dressing so it can chill. Mix together all dressing ingredients, cover and put in refrigerator.
- A few minutes before you wish to serve, tear washed lettuce into bite size pieces. You should have about 6 cups (in case you want to substitute a different kind of lettuce--I'm partial to the dark lettuces.)
- Break bacon into large pieces (don't crumble).
- Cut each tomato into 8 wedges.
- Add bacon, tomatoes and chicken to lettuce in serving bowl.
- Toss with your chilled dressing.
- Garnish with egg slices.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- taylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
- bakermel Topeka, KS
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- janick04 Hamilton, OH
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating5 people
I love this dressing and love this salad. Really good stuff. Bacon and barbecue, how could you go wrong!! YUMMY. I see this as a cool supper for us next week.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Wow---what a great idea to add BBQ sauce---sounds really good! :) Thank you, grandmacooks! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
Wow nice recipe.Nice for those hot summer days.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it