Cherry Chocolate Mash Ice CreamFrom 22566 7 years ago
- 1 Box (3oz) Black cherry Jell-O shopping list
- 1 Cup hot water shopping list
- 2 Cans(14oz each) Eagle Brand milk shopping list
- 1 Quaret Half and Half shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Canned chocolate syrup shopping list
- 1 Box(3oz) chocolate Fudge instant pudding mix shopping list
- 1-1/4 Cups chocolate milk shopping list
- 2 Cherry Mash Candy Bars,finely Chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds,finely Chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,dissolve jell-o in the hot water.
- Stir in the eagle brand milk,half and half,chocolate syrup and the pudding mix.
- Blend with electric mixer.
- Add chocolate milk and blend.
- Stir in candy pieces and almonds.
- Pour into ice cream canister and freeze.
- Let set in freezer can with the salted ice around it for about 1 hour.
- Makes 1 Gallon
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!