Yummy Teddy Bear Cookies For KidsFrom dariana 6 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Combine sugar, butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking powder and salt. Beat, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Divide dough in half. Place half of dough in medium bowl. Stir in chocolate by hand.
- For each teddy bear, form a portion of either color dough into one large (1-inch) ball for body, one medium (3/4-inch) ball for head, four small (1/2-inch) balls for arms and legs, two smaller balls for ears. Add additional small balls for eyes, nose and mouth, if desired. Repeat with remaining dough, making either vanilla or chocolate teddy bears or mixing the doughs to make two-toned teddy bears.
- To form each cookie, place large ball (body) on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly. Attach head, arms, legs and ears by overlapping slightly onto body. Add nose, eyes and mouth. Use fork to make claws on paws. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until body is set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.
- TIP: If desired, decorate cookies with frosting.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating4 people
Oh,they are soooo cuteand yummy too!
I believe that food should not only taste good,but look good.Great post!!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it