Spinach Salad with Honey Bacon DressingFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard or spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients with 5 of the cooked, crumbled bacon
- strips in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, vinegar, oil, mustard, lemon juice, and remaining 2 strips of cooked, crumbled bacon.
- Pour over salad.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love spinach salad with a hot bacon dressing! YUMjett2whit in Union City loved it