Roasted Pork Short RibsFrom oldgringo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly oil the roasting dish and add the pork short ribs.
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Roast the short ribs for about 15 minutes prior to basting with the salsa.
- When the tops are nicely browned turn the short ribs and bast the undersides.
- Continue roasting until nicely browned.
- *Note: I rarely recommend anything by brand name, but in this case I have no choice. This new Herdez salsa is quite unique in my experience and when I discover a rare new taste I want to share it.
- In addition to basting salmon fillets, hamburger steaks, chicken breasts, etc., I have used this salsa as a dip for New Orleans' Fried seafood, boiled shrimp and bite-size cubes of cantaloupe and Honey Dew melon. You won't believe it, until you taste it yourselves! Marvelous!
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
The Rating2 people
Great recipe OldGringo! My family and I love ribs and your recipe looks great. I know some of our stores carry the Herdez food product line but I'm not sure if they stock that particular salsa. I hope so. Take care and thanks for the recipe!lor in Toronto loved it