Perfect T Bone SteakFrom daking 5 years ago
- 4 - 24 oz. T - bone steaks cut 1 1/2 inches thick shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 cup worchestire sauce shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tbs. vinegar shopping list
- louisiana hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- NOTE~~~ Please allow your steaks to come to room temp - this is very important !
- Start the Grill...must be cooked on an outdoor grill. I use charcoal and mesquite. I cook my steaks on pretty high heat - you be the judge.
- In a small sauce pan add your butter, onions and garlic - saute til they are translucent.
- Add the vinegar, worchestire and Louisiana hot sauce - bring to a simmer.
- Folks, this only takes 7 minutes PER SIDE to cook. This will get you a medium to medium-rare steak that don't need no steak sauce !!!! :)
- Brush your steaks down with the sauce mixture.
- Place steaks on the grill , directly over the heat.
- Brush liberally and very often with the rest of the sauce mixture while your steak is cooking.
- After 7 minutes turn your steak over ONLY ONCE and do the same on the other side.
- This will get you a medium rare to medium steak that will melt in your mouth !
- ** Serve with a big baked potato and a fresh garden salad **
The Cookdaking San Marcos, TX
The Rating5 people
sounds really good with those ingredientshunnee in Nanaimo loved it
I made this recipe. My whole family loved it! It was juicy and soooo tasty. Made some baked sweet potato fries to go with the steak. Yum! Thanks for this delish recipe!rosannesc in San Antonio loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!