Artichoke QuicheFrom bonjody 7 years ago
- 1 9" quiche pastry shell, partially baked shopping list
- 2 6 oz. jars marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsps finely chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Drain artichokes, reserving the marinade.
- Saute onion and grlic in marinade for 5 minutes.
- Beat egg and add bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano and Tabasco.
- Stir in cheese, parsley, artichokes and onion mixture.
- Pour into partially baked shell and bake 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
The Cookbonjody Branson, MO
The Rating4 people
I love artichokes they are so tasty in a quiche like this one.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Sounds delicious and spicy.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love this kind of stuff!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!