Spinach Artichoke DipFrom jaeleepoms 7 years ago
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1 – 14 oz can artichoke hearts (drained, coarsely chopped) shopping list
- ½ cup frozen spinach (drained, chopped – can add more to your liking) shopping list
- 2 pkgs. Shredded Italian cheese blend (Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano, Asiago & Parmesan) shopping list
- ¼ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (finely minced) shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Cream together mayonnaise, 1 pkg. Italian cheeses, garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the artichoke hearts and spinach (careful to drain this well), and mix until blended.
- Grease pie or casserole pan with nonstick spray, pour mixture into pan and top with remaining Italian cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is browned. Serve with toasted baguette slices and/or tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
The Rating4 people
I think I could eat the entire bowl of this! It's creamy and flavorful - by far the best spinach dip recipe I've had.bapatten in Mason loved it
exactly what I have been looking for. thank youcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Got rave reviews at my party.daves1grl in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!