Maple Corn MuffinsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in another bowl until smooth then add milk and syrup and whisk.
- Pour over dry ingredients and add 4 tablespoons of the melted butter then fold until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups and bake 30 minutes at 350 then brush tops with remaining butter.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
I bet these muffins taste great. They remind me of the muffins I used to make out of the brown sugar and maple Malt-O-Meal that I can't find anymore. Thanks for posting.gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
These are extra good - and extra moist - using yogurt instead of the milk... blueberry flavoured is awesome in these!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!