Lemony Raisin BarsFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- 2 cups Sun-Maid Natural raisins shopping list
- 1 can (14-oz.) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups oats shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 375 F.
- In saucepan, COMBINE raisins, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- COOK and stir over medium heat just until bubbly. Cool slightly.
- In bowl, COMBINE butter, brown sugar and vanilla; beat well.
- ADD flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and walnuts.
- RESERVE 2 cups oat mixture for topping.
- PRESS remaining mixture into 13x9-inch greased pan.
- SPREAD raisin mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- SPRINKLE with reserved oat mixture; press lightly.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating4 people
This looks really sweet but the flavors look really good too. I love date bars so this one looks pretty good.
Polly Motzkopollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
gotta love this thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!