Crusty Beef Cheese Noodle CasseroleFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cans meatless mushroom speghetti sauce (10 1/4 oz each) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 pound fine noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated or shredded shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillett; add onion and cook until golden.
- Add meat and cook until meat loses its read color.
- Add mushroom speghetti sauce and salt; heat.
- Arrange in baking dish half of noodles; half of sauce; half of cheese.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with cheese
- Bake in preheated oven 325 degrees for about one hour.
- Top should be nicely browned.
- Makes 8 to 10 generous servings.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
Absolutely wonderful! I love beef, cheese, and casseroles! This is Heaven all rolled into one tasty dish! HIGH FIVER!!! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it