Zucchini Oatmeal MuffinsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oatmeal uncooked shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini finely shredded shopping list
- 3/4 cup salad oil shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 12 muffin pan cups then preheat oven to 400.
- In large bowl measure first 7 ingredients.
- In medium bowl beat eggs then stir in zucchini and oil.
- Stir mixture all at once into flour mixture just until flour is moistened.
- Spoon lumpy batter into muffin cups then bake 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Hi Cat: I see it is the old 'hide the zucchini in the muffin trick" and it sounds so great!
^5 and thanks for the post,chef.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This sounds good and healthy! Thanks for posting!gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
Absolutely amazingly wonderful! Made them tonight and will definitely keep in my "favorites." This made 12 muffins and a bread for me, if you can believe it so it was a really economical and generous recipe. Thanks so much for sharing, Cat!--Julie...morenermalsmom in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!