Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 extra ripe bananas shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Puree bananas in blender.
- In medium bowl beat pureed bananas, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt then stir in chips and nuts.
- Make well in center of dry ingredients then pour in banana mixture and mix until just blended.
- Spoon into well greased muffin cups then bake at 350 for 30 minutes and remove from pan.