Almond-Shrimp Stir-FryFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ginger shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced or chopped shopping list
- for garnish....almonds and green onion shopping list
How to make it
- In a 400F oven, toast 1/4 slivered almonds for 2 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. canola oil.
- Add 1 lb. shrimp and saute.
- When shrimp are nearly opaque, add 1 cup sliced snow peas and 1 Tbsp. each, minced garlic and ginger.
- Remove from heat when shrimp are white.
- Toss with almonds and 1 sliced green onion.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
Sounds good. We love snow peas.sday5 in Smalltown loved it
Yum. You are posting some great recipes this morning. Keep em coming. Great post here, you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
thanks for the recipesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!