Crustless Spinach QuicheFrom lincolntoot 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 5 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3 cups shredded muenster cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft.
- Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add spinach mixture and stir to blend.
- Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating7 people
Excellent and quick! I think I will toss in a can of flaked crab, too! Will that work?
Love this recipe!
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Thanks for the great recipe love itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great, less calories and much less work. Thanks Sueblondeberry in Charleston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!