Chocolate Chip Cherry CakeFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except for the chips, cherries and nuts in a large bowl. When mixed well, gently fold in the cherries, chips and nuts.
- Bake in a greased and floured bundt pan or tube for 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
- *Optional: Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar after the cake has cooled completely.
- *For a Black Forest-style of cake, use a chocolate cake mix.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating6 people
Mmmmm sounds so delicious and easy! Thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Is there someone out there that doesn't like cherries and chocolate?!? Where?!? LOL Not me..I'm gonna try it!! Thanks!!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
Sounds wonderful!It looks sooooo good!ambus in Lahore loved it