Garlic and Sour Cream ChickenFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 pound chicken cut into pieces shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and mix well.
- Coat chicken evenly with mixture then let sit in baking pan for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350 then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!