Bourbon Baked BeansFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 32 oz. pork and beans shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup good quality bbq sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onions and bell pepper in butter until tender.
- Cook bacon on paper towel lined plate in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until just crisp or no longer limp.
- Pour beans in casserole dish.
- Add onions and bell pepper.
- Tear bacon into pieces and add to beans.
- Stir in bbq sauce, mustard, maple, brown sugar, and bourbon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.