Strawberry Shortcake SquaresFrom annieamie 8 years ago
- 64 NILLA Wafers, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
- 3 cups sliced strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- CRUSH 40 of the wafers; mix with 3 Tbsp. of the sugar and the margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread half of the pudding mixture over crust; top with remaining 24 wafers. Cover with remaining pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours. Meanwhile, toss strawberries with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut dessert into 24 squares. Serve each square topped with about 2 Tbsp. of the strawberry mixture. Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating6 people
Very nice...thanks!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
yummers in the tummers!! Sounds really goodjett2whit in Union City loved it
Yummmmmmm! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it