Sausage and potato casseroleFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 6 large russet potatoes, peeled and sliced in medium thick slices shopping list
- 1 pound smoke sausage, sliced shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium bell pepper, cored, seeds removed,and slice shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, sliced shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook 10 minutes
- Drain potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, saute onions, celery, bell pepper, and sausage in butter until vegetables are tender.
- Place potatoes in casserole dish.
- Add sausage mixture and stir well.
- Stir in milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating4 people
tastey recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Excellent recipe!!! Absolutely perfect for any time of year but I'm looking forward to this one during the fall and winter months. You've got my 5 forks!lor in Toronto loved it