Triple Fudge CakeFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour , 1 C cocoa pwd , 2 1/4 tsp baking soda , 1 1/4 tsp baking pwd , pinch of salt and cinnamon - sifted shopping list
- 2 1/2 oz chocolate shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- 1 C hot strong coffee shopping list
- 1 C margarine/oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 C sugar shopping list
- White Mousse : shopping list
- Melt 4 oz white chocolate with 1/4 C cream over double boiler . shopping list
- Whisk and remove from heat and cool . shopping list
- Beat 3/4 C cream until soft peaks form . shopping list
- Same way whip 1 egg white and 1 tbsp sugar separately . shopping list
- Fold everything together . shopping list
- Dark icing : shopping list
- Melt 12 oz chocolate with 4 oz butter , 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- Whisk along with 1/2 C sourcream and keep it smooth . shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven at 180 deg
- Mocha :
- Simmer the milk and pour it over the chocolate along with the coffee .
- Whisk until smooth .
- Beat the eggs , oil , vanilla .
- Add the sugar slowly .
- Alternately add the mocha and dry ing .
- Beat until smooth and well mixed .
- Pour in 3- 9 inch greased baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins .
- Leave it in the pan for awhile and turn it .
- Cool completely .
- Assemble :
- Place a layer on serving plate .
- Spread the mousse evenly .
- Repeat the next layer by spreading the mousse evenly .
- Place the third layer and spread some of the icing over the top and sides .
- Chill 30 mins .
- Cover the cake with rest of the icing .
- Serve .
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating6 people
im doolin too !!!!! yummmmm i love surprises yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait good one cholena!!!!! big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds really rich and I am sure I can use it in many desserts.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
very yummy... and the surprise is great...!! good post..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!