Stuffed Chicken Crab RollsFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- 4 whole chicken breasts, split, boned, and skinned shopping list
- 3 slices bread, toasted shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon shopping list
- Dash of hot sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 2/3 cup finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted buttere, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp marjoram shopping list
- 1/4 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp sage shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup fresh, flaked crabmeat shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp mince parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Place each half of chicken breast on a sheet of waxed paper. Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin;set aside.
- Tear bread into small pieces.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, bouillon and hot sauce; pour over bread.
- Saute celery and onion in 1/2 of the butter; add to the bread mixture.
- Stir in seasoninngs, crabmeat, cheese, and 2 Tbsp minced parsley; mix well.
- Place an equal amount of stuffing mixture on each chicken breast. Fold long sides of chicken over stuffing; roll up, and secure with toothpick.
- Dredge each roll in flour, and dip in remaining 1/4 cup butter.
- Place in a 10 x 6 inch baking dish, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hr.
- Garnish with parsely.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!