Johnny Carinos Jalepeno TilapiaFrom martinichef 8 years ago
- 2 tilapia fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup white flour shopping list
- 2 ounces melted butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced jalapenos shopping list
- 1 cup chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 pinch pepper shopping list
- 1 pinch garlic salt shopping list
- 4 ounces heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon butter shopping list
- 5 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsely shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge the tilapia filets on the flour, and add them to the melted butter and garlic to a meduim temperature saute pan.
- Once the tilapia has finished cooking on one side, flip them over and add the jalapenos, spinach, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Prepare the angel hair pasta in boiling water and allow it to cook 3 -4 minutes
- Once the filets begin to flake, add the heavy cream, and bring it to a slight boil.
- Once the cream begins to boil, remove the pan from the fire and pour the lemon butter into the sauce.
- Put pasta in bowl and pour fish and sauce over the pasta.
- Garnish with fresh roma tomatoes and parsley.