Chocolate Chip-Lovers PieFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter (2 cubes), room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 6 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 unbaked, 9-inch pie shell shopping list
- whipped cream or ice cream for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla. Add eggs and beat well. Stir in flour.
- Gradually stir in chocolate chips, pecans and coconut. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Top will be a deep golden color while center may still be soft.
- SERVES: 8