Mushroom Stuffing CasseroleFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
- 1 lb raw mushrooms shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 8 pieces of bread butter then remove crusts and cube shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the mushrooms in the butter Remove.
- Saute (add more butter if necessary) the onions, celery and peppers and remove. To these add the salt, pepper and mayo.
- Grease 2 qt. casserole, then layer 1/2 or the bread, 1/2 onion mixture, 1/2 of the mushrooms.
- Repeat in the same order.
- Pour over the top, 2 eggs beaten with the milk.
- Cover and refrigerate overnite.
- Spread the top with the soup and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.