Red Curry Thai Chicken WingsFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 1 T. Thai red curry paste shopping list
- 1/4 c. canola oil shopping list
- 4 pounds chicken wing sections shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 c. unsweetened coconut milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 T. Asian fish sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 T. dark brown sugar shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 - move rack to top position.
- In large zip top bag, whisk 1/2 t. of the red curry paste with the oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange pieces on large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, turning once, until cooked through and starting to brown. Remove from oven; preheat broiler.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and remaining 2 1/2 t. red curry paste; bring to boil. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Put the chicken into a clean large zip top bag, pour in the coconut-curry sauce and toss well. Pour off excess fat on the baking sheet, return chicken to sheet. Broil 5 minutes, turning once, or until nice browned on both sides. Squeeze lime wedges over all before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
Yummm....love that Thai flavor and these sound great. Thanks so much! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Yummmmm is right!!!!! im with vickie i love thai food for all the flavors it has .thanks so much linda .great recipe ........sherryminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh yeah, these are some wings! Wonderfulnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it