Shroomy Pasta SauceFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 12 cups fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rosemary shopping list
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tbsp tequila shopping list
- 2 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp ground chipotle pepper shopping list
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broth in a large pot over medium - high heat.
- Add garlic and mushrooms, cook 6 - 7 minutes, until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Stir in thyme and rosemary, cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in tomatoes, broth, tequila, lime juice and chipotle pepper.
- Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in parsley and seasonings.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
sounds very interesting....great post.debwin in Toronto loved it
This sounds really good and it I love the shot of tequila and lime juice here with the chipotle pepper. And I adore mushrooms - yummm. Thanks for another great recipe, hon. :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
i love anything mushroomyherby in Albany loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members