The Real Trader Vics Mai TaiFrom adudinsk 5 years ago
- 1 lime (fresh) shopping list
- 1/2 oz orange Curacao (not blue) shopping list
- 1/4 oz simple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 oz Orgeat syrup (almond syrup.. Amaretto syrup) shopping list
- 1.0 oz DARK JAMAICA rum shopping list
- 1.0 oz Martinique rum (very bold taste) shopping list
- fresh mint Garnish shopping list
- fruit Stick Garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a Double Old Fashion Glass...
- Cut LIme in 1/2 and squeeze over SHAVED ice.
- Add spent lime shell to glass (this adds oils from the skin..important.. and common with many Trader Vic drinks)
- Add remaining ingredients... and fill glass up with enough Shaved ice to fill
- Mix well
- Garnish with mint spring and a fruit stick
- Sit back.. enjoy the real thing.
The Cookadudinsk LaSalle, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!