Alfredo SauceFrom rodeogirl73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat milk and cream in a heavy bottom saucepan until it begins to simmer.
- Turn off heat.
- Slowly whip in cheese, then remove from heat.
- Place yolks in a separate bowl and slowly whip in a portion of the hot milk and cream mixture.
- Slowly add yolk mixture back into remaining cream mixture.
- Place back on very low heat and continually stir until simmering.
- Take sauce off heat so it thickens.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve over your fave pasta.
- Optional: Add cooked chicken to make Chicken Alfredo.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!