No Bakes - CookieFrom nanamimi 8 years ago
How to make it
- In the good size pan add the sugar, milk, margarine and cocoa.
- Stir until completely mixed together.
- Continue to stir until mixture comes to a complete full boil.
- Allow to boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat stir in vanilla.
- Add peanut butter stir, add in
- the oats,
- stir until all mixed together, do this quickly and drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper,
- let sit until cool will firm up.
- Get a nice glass of milk, grab some cookies, sit back and enjoy! A very nutritious snack, peanut butter has protein, oats has fiber, butter is your dairy, cocoa - chocolate good for your mood <G>, see nutritious and delicious!