Mojo BassFrom donnaja1231 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets (about 1 inch thick) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange fish, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush half of orange juice mixture over fish; broil 4 minutes. Brush with remaining orange juice mixture; broil 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with mint.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating2 people
This looks sooo good. I fish alot so I always have fresh fish and need recipes. Thanks!
Markborius in Klamath Falls loved it