Sage Roasted Turkey Breast With GravyFrom peanutt 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and place turkey in a roasting pan.
- Using your fingers seperate skin loosely from the meat.
- Distribute 15 sage leaves and butter under the skin.
- Rub skin with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast 60 - 75 mins or until done.
- For gravy:
- Spoon 2 tbls of fat from the roasting pan into a small saucepan and add chicken broth, mustard and remaining sage.
- Simmer for 5 mins.
- In a small cup whisk together flour and water until smooth.
- Add flour mixture to pan, stirring constantly simmer for 5 mins until thick.
- Remove from heat and spoon over stuffing and turkey slices.