Dutch Oven CobblerFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat 20 charcoal briquettes.
- Line Dutch oven with foil.
- Preheat Dutch oven near coals.
- Combine pie filling and sugar in oven.
- Heat over 8 coals until mixture comes to a boil.
- Combine baking mix and enough water to make a soft dough in bowl.
- Drop by spoonfuls over cherry mixture.
- Cover and top with remaining coals.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Note: If several families are camping together, have each be responsible for planning and preparing a meal.
- This adds variety and spreads the work around.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating5 people
This sounds fabulous. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Simple, easy and sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it