Hobo HamburgerFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel carrot and potato; slice into thin rounds.
- Shape ground beef into patty.
- Layer ground beef patty, carrot and potato in canter of 20-in. square heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring 2 sides of foil together; roll or fold until foil touches food.
- Fold ends toward center and flatten to seal.
- Place packet on hot coals.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes on each side.
- Make as many pouches as needed.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating3 people
Yummy! I've had the distinct pleasure of enjoying scout foil dinners. This is a good one!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
Yum! Gotta make this for my son when he comes over.He's grown now, but he had these in boy scouts and good memories are a wonderful thing. Thanks for the post.leroux in Surfside Beach loved it