Root Beer Baked BeansFrom bluewaterandsand 4 years ago
- 2 slices bacon -- diced shopping list
- 1 small onion -- diced shopping list
- 36 ounces baked beans (canned) shopping list
- 1/2 cup root beer (not diet) shopping list
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 drop of hot pepper sauce, to taste shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper -to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon with onion in saucepan until bacon is brown and crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer,
- stirring often, until slightly thickened, about 20 mins.
- Serve with hotdogs, hamburgers, bbq or at any cook out.