Thai soupFrom mrgresch 7 years ago
- 1 chicken breast cut into 1 in pieces shopping list
- 1 small can chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tsp sambal olek shopping list
- 3 Thai chillis chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic chopped shopping list
- 2 TBS fish sauce shopping list
- 2 TBS fresh lime juice shopping list
- small handful of chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 piece of lemon grass white part only crushed shopping list
- 1 1 in piece of galangal cut into slices shopping list
- 1 tsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a small soup ( medium flame) pan and add the chicken pieces. Saute for around 2 minutes then add the garlic and chillies and stir for 2 minutes. add the galangal, lemon grass and stock, smabal and keep on medium heat until it comes to a boil. Add the fish sauce, lime juice and cilantro and stir for 1 minute.
- If you can't find lemon grass or galangal just omit them altogether as the soup is still really tasty.
The Cookmrgresch Milwaukee, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!