Rocky Road Frozen PieFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 cup Smucker's Reduced sugar strawberry preserves shopping list
- 1 8-ounce container lite or regular whipped topping -- thawed shopping list
- 1 cup mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- OR shopping list
- 1/2 cup regular chocolate chips -- coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans shopping list
- 1 prepared 8-inch chocolate crumb crust shopping list
How to make it
- Place preserves in a chilled, medium mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold in one cup of the whipped topping and blend well. Gently fold in remaining whipped topping; do not blend thoroughly- streaks of topping may remain.
- Quickly stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and pecans. Spoon into prepared crust and smooth the top of the pie with a rubber spatula.
- Freeze at least 2 hours or overnight. To serve, cut into wedges.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
wow delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is fantastic, Henrie. I know it tastes heavenly!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
What can I say!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it